Outbound Email Relay Service
Outbound Email Relay is an “ADD-ON” Service to Spam-Filter.com's Spam-Filtering Service.
Outbound email relay is beneficial for the following situations:
- All messages are delivered using 128bit TLS Encryption (if receiving server negotiates TLS).
- If you’re concerned that your outbound mailserver has become blacklisted or is vulnerable to being blacklisted.
- For travelers on the road, whose company does not provide a server that allows remotely authenticated relaying.
- If your ISP blocks outgoing SMTP port 25 to prevent you from sending emails.
- The service provides a secure, authenticated outbound SMTP relay server, operating both on standard and non-standard ports. The service can be also used as a Smart Host for your MS Exchange server if you are currently having problems sending emails to AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail addresses.
- Our mailserver authenticates incoming emails by username & password, which we’ll provide for your account.
- If your Exchange server has no reversed DNS or has dynamic IP resulting in sent emails being rejected, you can use our mail server as Smart Host for your Mail Exchanger.
- Unlimited users.
- Maximum message size is 125 MB.
$10/month for 1000 relays per day
(Add $10/month for each additional 1000 relays per day)
(5000 relays per day is max allowed)
One "relay" is counted for each recipient of a message you send. That is, one message sent to 30 recipients, counts as 30 "relays." 30 different messages, each sent to only one recipient, also counts as 30 "relays."
Add Outbound Email Relay Service Order Now! (Login Required)
Existing Spam-Filter account required to use Outbound Email Relay Service.
Not already a customer? Click here to get an account.